Proud to offer our roughing gouge for Kuksa, Bowl and Ladle carving.
- 4cm (1 5/8") or 5cm (2") width of the edge, copper ferrule reinforced throat and butt end of the handle (updated version come with 1" diameter steel end) aswell as the integral forged neck make these your bullet train to getting the rough hollowing of vessel done quickly.
- 52100 ball bearing steel hardened to an incredibly tough and resilient edge, in a controlled, industrial setting.
- Straight grained Ash and 4mm Vegtan leather with burnished edges. No shortcuts!
- Currently the production time is 4 to 6 weeks depending on work load.
- Since these tools are created in a collaboration with my friends at Svarogych in Kharkiv, Ukraine, every order is forwarded to them. With your payment you agree that name, address and email address is shared, to confirm and process the order and shipping. You receive an email from Svarogych within a week of order, and then again once the tracked shipping is done. No payment info is ever shared!
- Please never hesitate to contact me with questions!
115.00€ Regular Price